View the Terms and conditions for Mt. Mograph software.
Third-Party Media Library Notice (Wander)
Third-party libraries and content accessed by this software may have different Notices, Terms & Conditions pertaining to those independent third-parties, regarding use of third-party owned or, hosted content that differs from information available on publicly available APIs this software accesses.
Notices, Terms and Conditions pertaining to the use of third-party content is the responsibility of You, acting as the User, to research, read and adhere to in both commercial and non-commercial works, regarding copyright, and use of third-party content.
In no event will MT. MOGRAPH, LLC. be held liable, or in association with You, for any damages arising from use of this software and content available through this software.
By using this software you assume full responsibility for any damages arising from third-party license infringement.
Please visit the Wander Guide for complete third-party library information
Royalty-Free SFX Library License (Boombox)
- Manipulate the sound effects files however you like: eg. edit, transpose, pitch-shift, reverse...
- Layer with other sounds
- Synchronize with video or other sonic elements
- Use sound effects as part of commercial video, personal project, or as part of music
- Create copies of sound effects files to optimize your workflow and have emergency backup. Not to distribute to an unlicensed 3rd party.
- Re-sell sound effects files in any way.
- Make raw sound effects files available to a 3rd party in any way.
- Sell as ringtones or incorporate raw sound effects files as part of a web or app-based soundboard.
- Bundle sounds in physical products such as toys or wearable tech.
- Create copies of sound effects to provide to an unlicensed 3rd party.
CREATED BY THE MT. MOGRAPH TEAM © 2014-2022 Mt. Mograph LLC, All rights reserved.